Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Before sister locks




A pic before I got my sister locks and then there is life after I got my sister locks!!! what do you think....
one love stilll



3 Comments:

Blogger N'Drea ~ the Storyteller said...

Yu dun know seh a de SL a dweet, lol. Anyway, you look great in both, a bit different before SL, but looking good. Gwaan t'ru, my girl.

12:15 PM  
Blogger Goodnapps said...

I would of thought those photos are of two different people. You don't even look the same. But still cute nevertheless.

4:46 PM  
Blogger still waters said...

Thanks n'drea and goodnapps!!! I too am partial to the sl look as well.

one love still

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home