Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

How about that

So I decided to get my hair shampooed in the salon in celebration of my 18th month-a-versary and I was just feeling lazy(: So heres the deal I think I do a better job in washing it hurt and I know but this just confirmed I do not like my hair over manipulated especially by another person. I know my sclap and my hair I just do a better job, I can stop now don't. It was uncomfortable in the moment but it was set with just a few locks on each roller and I was pleased with the results the bunching in some of my locks was also streched out. The more days pass by the more I like the look my locks have now if I could just learn how to set my locks properly I would have this down (:

The SS do give me curl but I think they assist my bunching that with the colour and the fact I dont strech them enough when i use the SS at least that is my theory. Well soon I am going to invest in a dryer and then I can have a go at it but hey an occasional trip to the salon is not a bad idea(:

one love still

ps may be the next time I use the SS I will put just a few lock per SS lets see(:

2 Comments:

Blogger Goodnapps said...

OMG - Too cute too cute. Love the Mohawk girl.

I'm glad the products are working out for you.

5:40 PM  
Blogger still waters said...

Tonks goodnapps

I am hooked!!!

one love still

lovin CD

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home