Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Saturday, March 24, 2007

WE RALLAAAAY!!!!


Well I 'caught' the last part of the match at the yesterday, Windies/Ireland. Sabina was vibed up I had a blast, and I was not going to head down there finished my presentation late, traffic was rough but just proves sometimes less planning means more fun(: Di Windies won the match by 8 wickets and Chanderpaul made a century. So lets just say the walk to Sabina was worth it!!!!!(di moms, di boys and we di crowd). We rally now and foreva!!!


one love still

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home