Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

More stuff for mi hair

Well my DH is back from his trip and I got half of the stuff I asked for my Aveda stuff (: Brunsli and Blaq are my hair product gurus!!! dun know. Well I have yet to try them so I will keep you posted on the results when I do.I wanted some stuff for my skin from origins never got them, so I think I will get Aveda skin stuff instead since he brought back literature on the products and I am looking forward to trying them. I am searching for something new for my skin so lets see what happens(: he also asked me how I plan to use all the products I have for my hair(: I reply I dunno but I think I am on a break hmm for how long???

On another note yesterday I wore my hair in all back with a little elastic you know no big deal (: so my DH is looking at me and says "I love your hair" thought he was going to say "I love you" well you know my heart was full and all I could think was I am happy my honee has admitted he loves my hair(: took a while but it happened.

ps here is to rosemary mint(: thanks Brunsli

one love still

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

carol's daughter skin products are really good as well as oyin handmade products.

3:51 AM  
Blogger brunsli said...

I'm so glad you like them, and let me know if you want me to bring you anything next month. :)

12:06 AM  
Blogger ja stu sisterlock journey said...

hope I get to meet brunsli when she comes next month

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home