Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Howz zat!!!


ICC World Cup Cricket begins officially on Sunday with the opening ceremony at the new multi-purpose stadium in Trelawny. The warm up matches have begun and di 'fetein' begins on Friday I think (: in Trelawny!!!! Falmouth the capital (of Trelawny) which is where the action will be was the first place in this hemisphere to have running water. I hope I will get to experience at least some of it and take lots of pictures. I have some good news to share on the aveda rosemary mint shampoo and conditioner & detoxifyer the experience washing was pleasant and I did a soft spike set after and my hair looks good and feels good these products do what they say...so thanks for the heads up Brunz (: my 'guru' my hair felt clean, smelt good and I am a happy camper!!!


one love still

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home