Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Sno cone in water square


As a child I used to have 'snocone' shaved ice with syrup more often than I do now indeed it seems to be rare now!!! (seeing a snocone man that is) So I could not resist asking the snocone man if I could take his pic. Eh there I am in Falmouth square.... also known as water square which was transformed for the homecoming. The show later that day featured acts from as far as South Africa!!!! 'people like dirt was dere' we sure love to party!!!


one love still

4 Comments:

Blogger Maryee said...

I wanna snocone!!!!!

2:35 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

We used to have them over here, especially at Carnival. In the summer, a guy would push a supermarket trolley fillled with all his stuff up and down the road selling 'shave ice'; I haven't seen it for years. I can actually taste the syrup now...

1:43 AM  
Blogger N'Drea ~ the Storyteller said...

as promised, i have checked out your blog, and bwoy, all mi can seh is dat mi impress. anyone who hasn't been to JA would feel like dem deh ya aready. lol. and i looove the pics. i wish i could take pics as good as yours. anyway, i think your blog is truly inspiring and gives a good feel of who you are, and also of our lovely island home. i will certainly keep in contact with you to get advice re my own Sisterlocks journey, and all the other good stuff like hair products, etc.

6:46 AM  
Blogger Jena Evans said...

Feels like fun and good times are happening... I am enjoying.

blessings~

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home