Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Sunday, April 01, 2007

They came, they saw.......

and dear I say they conquered!!! It was good to have met you both. It was a strange feeling seeing individuals you have communicated with online (only) for so long in live and living colour!!! WOW when I saw Brunsli coming towards me on the beach I was like am I dreaming or is she really here....well I felt like I have known her all my life as 'corny' as that might sound and Red was a blast too fun to chat with....well y'all lets just say I am looking forward to meeting everybody here in lockdom!!!(: I look forward to seeing you both sometime soon
one love still
ps Brunz & Red thanks for the South coast trip and the Italian ice cream(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home