Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Saturday, March 24, 2007

'Gettin there'


I need a Brunslitie and my DH to see my locks in the back but wow I could not believe what I saw I know this might sound like a cliche but they are really starting to look like locks and my Brunslitie adds that umph!! one more in the collection but thats all I am saying this tie is actually one of my favourites (well maybe they all are)


one love still

2 Comments:

Blogger ja stu sisterlock journey said...

You go girl, the hair is looking fab.And the cricket was good eh?

1:46 PM  
Blogger Creyole said...

Coming along very well! Work "them" locks girl!

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home