Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Friday, April 06, 2007

They're here


Well mums lock installation was complete yesterday and they are nice!!! She loves them too which is excellent..... I am really pleased with how they turned out (: two generations of locks. So I look forward to watching their transformation and watching her enjoy her locks.....big ups to my consultant we are going to convert the world one head at a time!!!!!!
one love still
ps looking cute mom!!!!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger brunsli said...

Congratulations to your mum! She looks great. :)

8:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alright then! Go ahead Mum you are looking good. Thanks for sharing.

6:30 PM  
Blogger ayankha said...

your mom looks fabulous!!! love that color too!

7:37 PM  
Blogger Abena Abena said...

Alright then mom, looking good :)

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home