Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Saturday, May 19, 2007

WoW eighteen months & some new finds




Holla




I know I have been flying under the radar for a while 'been busy'. Finally got done with my externship at least partially I need to complete my portfolio to hand it in for grading. But hey getting there!!! On the other note today I have had my sister locks for a year and a half and I am still loving every minute of it(: I can do a mohawk yee hee and I just think it is so cute!!! I think I am going to treat myself and go have it washed at a salon next week thats what I am talking about.




The product junkie in me could not help herself I bought some carols daughter tui shampoo and khoret leave in condish washed my hair and half the shampoo was done I know my hair was dirty but geeze!!!! but I liked how they made my hair feel and I think I will probably buy it again. Thanks Goodnapps(: I love the body butter from the body shop so my cousin introduced me to these products they are like 1/3 of the cost so I am trying them to see how I feel about them what can I say........... I love the smell of baked goods(:

5 Comments:

Blogger Aya said...

Oh my!! Tho mohawk is too cute. Your locks are quite lovely.

Peace.

2:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OMG, the mohawk is amazing!!! I love the two tones, it just makes teh hairstyle stand out more! How di you accomplish it? With ponytails down the length of your head?

7:51 PM  
Blogger still waters said...

sunsail thank you so much! I used the little ponytail hair bands I got a bunch of them and was wondering what I was going to do with them.... I used 4 of them to achieve this look!!!

one love still

8:25 AM  
Blogger Jena Evans said...

locs-mohawk rocks...

blessings~

8:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The mohawk looks fabu! Love that, I should try one.

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home