Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Is this for real


This morning I turned to the TODAY show and saw the last part of this story where a lady who had a page on my space said her potential employers looked here up and saw where she posted some uncertainties about taking the job and they withdrew the offer. Her advice was that we should google our names or the name or names in our email addresses to see what comes up. I think that was the story, and I have been trying to find the piece to make sure I got it right but I have not been able to. Now yeh I get it its the internet and all public space and place but I was very disturbed....... almost seemed underhanded. So now I have to go be careful what I put out there seen as I am job hunting and all (: dat is all if the story was tru cause you know how some people can build a story. Mum a friend and I went to St. E the odder day and we ate fish and had a good lyme here is a rare photo notice she is rocking dem sister locks.
one love still

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger ja stu sisterlock journey said...

yes we all have to be careful what we put out there for people to see, dont worry about it though.

8:08 PM  
Blogger Cashana said...

I attended a job related conference last year and the presenter discouraged the use of myspace pages because people tend to be more lax in their posting. Although it is a social site, for some reason folks think they can post anything and no one will know i.e. provocative pictures. I have been asked why I don't have a myspace page and I don't want folks to have too much information on my private life and I know potential employers will peruse the myspace pages.

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home