Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Saltfish Fritters & Chocolate tea

This morning I woke up and my dh said whats for breakfast? I thought ham and then I said wait now we could have some saltfish fritters or stamp and go thats what some call it. So whats a girl to do aha the internet and Grace foods they have a cooking show on a local station and do a lot of recipe development. So I searched and found a recipe turned out well for a first attempt and my dh agreed also did a little scotchie and ketchup sauce nice (: made them even more deilicious. Now 'chocolate tea' is great with fritters but had to make do with some swiss miss rich chocolate just the right touch. If anyone is feeling adventurous go ahead and have a go at the recipe grace foods and lemme know how it turns out (: It is great for breakfast or as an appetizer(:

one love still

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

I love fritters, but I'm not very good at making them. Thanks for the link to the recipes...

3:30 PM  
Blogger still waters said...

No prob Mel!!!

and it worked well

one love still

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home