Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Sunday, June 10, 2007

My cheese crunchies


So when is your DH going to make the blog (asked a friend recently) soon as I get these pics off my camera.......my cheese crunchies (:
  • strawberries
  • tree
  • cafe blue
  • red stripe light
  • heinken
  • plantain encrusted snapper
  • summer school
  • coffee
  • candles
  • bombay mangoes
  • these are a few of my favourite things (: more later

one love still

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger brunsli said...

What a beautiful place to celebrate your anniversary!

3:24 PM  
Blogger still waters said...

It was!!!! I highly recommend it (:!

one love still

3:32 PM  
Blogger DJT said...

What beautiful scenerey!!

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home