Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Make up & me

Always loved make up but my mum drilled me with if you are going to wear it you have to remove it properly and moisturize ): no fun...... but I am getting the hang of it finally. I have worn Iman and they have what I think is the best match for my complexion clay but I dont like heavy so then I saw an infomercial for Bare Minerals and looked like a good product so I found it in sephora my shade deep and I like how it feels (my skin is super sensitive) & looks and so far it has not caused any irritation so thats a great (: and I absolutely love applying it swirl, tap......

Where removal is concerned yes mum I hear...(: you so I use;
  • ponds cool cumber (the make up artist from my wedding recommended it) removes make up and cleans without the greasy feel
  • my tea tree cleanser and
  • some vitamin E moisturizer from the body shop I think my favourite place for body stuff in the world!!!!!

one love still

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home