Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Monday, June 11, 2007

Fire!!!

This topic came up just recently when my DH was asking about ayurveda. I remenbered being fire well this just confirms it (:
Your Power Element is Fire
Your power color: red
Your energy: hot
Your season: spring
Like a fire, you are full of power and light.A born leader, you easily draw people toward you.You are full of courage and usually up for anything dangerous.You have a huge ego and love to be the center of attention.

2 Comments:

Blogger ja stu sisterlock journey said...

I TOOK THE TEST AND I AM EXACTLY RED LIKE YOU(LOL)

2:00 PM  
Blogger still waters said...

What can I sat momee (:

one love still

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home