Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Second wash with no braiding & banding and my Brunsli tie (: As you can see the colour is fast disappearing oh well but I am happy with my locks, my hair just wants to coil on itself tho its almost like it needs to be streched everythime I was but that will only happen when I don't wash myself. You know I do not like my hair over manipulated(: But I think these pics show where I am at and whats going on with my locks at the mo.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your locks look great!!!! Nice and Healthy!

12:34 PM  
Blogger still waters said...

Thanks meikmeika!!!!

2:21 PM  
Blogger N'Drea ~ the Storyteller said...

Niiice!

9:02 AM  
Blogger Goodnapps said...

Very pretty!

8:20 PM  
Blogger Jena Evans said...

Just beautiful and beauti-full~

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home