Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Friday, September 07, 2007

Life on the streets of the republic

gotta drive in this most days(:

I am driving home today, I am down town the second city aka Montego Bay aka the republic, and there was so much traffic and people and traffic and more people, boy I am wondering if this is the way it is all the time or the city is just happy the JLP won (: they swept the 'west' Listen I am now convinced if you can drive in this city you can drive any where. Every one especially the taxi drivers drive with no respect or regard for any one else on the road and the pedestrians I swear they all have licences plates on their butts !!!!! or at least they should but that said there is never a dull moment on these roads..... but I am enjoying every minute of it, as crazy as this sounds.

The only reason I dont have pics, my camera was home not in my bag where it usually is, but you know I am gonna get some.


one love still

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger N'Drea ~ the Storyteller said...

Hey, hope you're getting back on your feet.

The republic sounds pretty much like Kingston. Can you imagine what it's gonna be like when school starts tomorrow?

Ai-yi-yiiiii!

Be safe and blessed.

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home