Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Friday, September 21, 2007

Just keep your head up

Hello blog world mum keeps telling me my blog is so boring cause I dont blog as often as some of my fellow bloggers, but I have to be in the mood or have something burning in my thoughts and usually when I feel like blogging if I do not do it right away I forget and so it (the burning) never makes it to the blog. Hard to believe that Wenesday was 22 months of being sister locked so the 2 year mark is just around the corner, but as tomorrow is promised to no one I celebrate this mark on the journey in this moment. Mum also just informed me that a class (sister locked training) is sheduled for January in Kingston so I am gonna look into it. It is alot of cash to out lay and when you consider we have to multiply by 70 @ the moment who knows where it will be in Dec.??????? the value of our dollar that is !!!!! so I am gonna have to really think about it, the refresher would be a fraction of that so there is an option there.

The house is on its way back but its been my DH's major project as I am at work that really sucks but what to do????????? I have some issues with my job but as it has been proven I need to be really careful how I express them here so maybe 'the legal mind' could shed some light on this for me (: ie how to do it with out getting into trouble.

I am also going to have to invest in a dryer I need to be able to dry some of the excess water from my hair expecially when I am in the mood to wash my hair late at night. So I am going to look for one here I know I have seen them so I should be able to get one. I know that very tight coily hair does not reflect light and so it is not shinny but when my hair is over due for washing and I wash it is looks different I mean am i just imagining this?

one love still

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger N'Drea ~ the Storyteller said...

Glad to hear you're getting back on your feet.

Yes, Carmen told me about the sisterlocks classes. It's on the SL website, and will run from Jan. 6-9. I really want to make the most of that opportunity, but as you rightly pointed out, money is a major factor, considering the US$ rate to ours. I'm gonna plan for it, though, 'cause I think I should be able to maintain my locks myself, if I get into a situation where my consultant isn't available or accessible.

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home