Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Saturday, November 10, 2007

made it to the beach


almost one year in the Republic and finally made it to the beach (: great to have sister locks swim-have a blast-have lunch-go home -wash sister locks (: was nice to watch the sunset today its been rainig constanly today we enjoyed some sunshine yeah!!!!

one love still
ps Brunsli hairtie came in handy again (:

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The beach sounds nice right about now...

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home