Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Thursday, November 22, 2007

2 Years & Counting


Well here they are my two year old locks freshly retightened. I had to travel on the knutsford express have them done but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do!!! made it to another landmark on the journey (: complete ponytail on the way. So far so good and tho 'I am not my hair' I am loving this journey (:
one love still
ps will posts spme comparisons soon its hard to believe its been 2 years (:
Posted by Picasa

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger brunsli said...

Happy Anniversary!

Your hair looks fantastic!!

Making it two years was a milestone for me. After that, my hair and I became friends (more or less).

9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Lockversary!!!!!

I just love your hair, it's so thick and full. The ponytail is very cute!

I can't wait til I reach 2 years.

3:13 AM  
Blogger ja stu sisterlock journey said...

Happy 2nd. Anniversary:

Oh how I remmeber those days of chasing you around the house with comb in hand(hmmm)

So glad that your are loving your natural hair(wiggy)

3:40 AM  
Blogger still waters said...

thanks Brunsli, I think they have settled (:

Meikmeika you have me blushing thak you so much before you know it you will be there (:

mum lol on the wiggy and you better than any one knows how I love not combing my hair (:

one love still

6:11 PM  
Blogger Goodnapps said...

Oh me oh my. You've definitely come a mighty long way. Your hair looks absolutely fantastic!!

Congratulations on your 2nd year.

10:19 AM  
Blogger still waters said...

Thank you Goodnapps

one love still

7:33 PM  
Blogger N'Drea ~ the Storyteller said...

Happy Lockaversary! What lovely locks you have, sis.

6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home