Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Friday, November 16, 2007

I am learning to be patient


Living life and learning lessons. Workin in public health is stressful yes but it is also interesting, a few things have become very apparent to me we who do this work must become vessels of healing and wellness I do not believe we can truly help others in this type of setting if we do not. It dawned on me this week thatwe are always learning and inefficiences as they appear may sometimes be because I new member has joined the team and is learning the ropes (: so just as I would expect the consideration of others I should have it for others. Finding creative solutions is also another skill I am trying to hone. So the research continues to find an internship programme while learning on the job and making my contribution. Today was a day off so I just took some down time always like to recoop every now and again. On the hair note my 2 year lock anniversary is next week and look like I might be able to do a retightening and then maybe do the course in January we will see. So I will definately try to do some pics for comparison God willing (: can you tell I am excited!!!

Have a Good Weekend everyone !!!!

God Bless

one love still

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are all all works in progress and I know patience is one I'm struggling with as well. I'm working on it.

3:59 AM  
Blogger N'Drea ~ the Storyteller said...

I feel you, sis. Do what you can to make a difference. Take one day at a time. Learn the life lessons at your own pace. And continue to grow.

Looking forward to see those pics. You must be excited as you approach the 2-year mark.

Are you going to take the retightening class? When is the deadline for payment? Holla back at me.

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home