Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Manning & Manning!!!


Oh how sweet it is go Eli!!!!My Dh got me into NFL foot ball once we were married and so we watched the game brilliant game oh how sweet it is!!!!! I always support the under dog and they did it go NY and the 1972 Dolphins perfect season protected 17-0. New England 19 and ouch!!!!!

Payton super bowl 41

Eli super bowl 42

MVP!!!!!
one love still

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOOHOO!!!

2:51 AM  
Blogger N'Drea ~ the Storyteller said...

Hey, you're tagged. Stop by my blog.

8:52 AM  
Blogger ja stu sisterlock journey said...

hi there you are tagged.check my blog.

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home