Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Friday, December 14, 2007

Mom & I


I asked a neighbour to take the photos of momee and I. Her hair is really growing and I think it will be locked faster than mine was. So enjoy and ps I love big hair & I really love my sister locks!!!!! and if you look closely you can see one of my rogue locks!!!!!! can you see huh huh huh??????


one love still

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Jena Evans said...

Super nice pics...

8:18 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Both of you are looking fantastic! I think that you have had a lot of growth too.

11:56 AM  
Blogger N'Drea ~ the Storyteller said...

I love big hair, lol. Both of you look fantastic, and Ja Stu's hair looks like it wants to catch up with yours fast. Doing really well.

Yeah, I see the little bugger. What are you gonna do about it?

4:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Both of you have beautiful locks!!!

10:03 AM  
Blogger Goodnapps said...

Such a lovely pair of locked heads. Love the fullness.

5:22 PM  
Blogger still waters said...

thanks for all the love guys!!! i really appreciate the love (:
n'drea I am gonna let the lock be!!!

one love still

8:03 PM  
Blogger Maryee said...

I swear, we're gonna do a mama/daughter/sister collage on the exchange. When, I don't know! Looking Good Still and Ja Stu!!!

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home