Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Happy Birthday to me


I had a really good birthday even though I had to go to work (: flowers, flowers more flowers (which I love), goodies, goodies and an iphone tehee I almost fainted, I had put it out there that I really wanted one and low and behold........ Here are some pics from the day and to another year. Thanks mum (ja stu) for the love.


one love still

Labels:

14 Comments:

Blogger ja stu sisterlock journey said...

What a lot of flowers they are so pretty, glad you had a good birthday.

5:12 PM  
Blogger still waters said...

thanks mum (:

one love still

ps I did

7:13 PM  
Blogger muslimahlocs said...

i am glad that you enjoyed your birthday celebration. and now that you have an iphone. watch out...they are hard to put down.

7:46 PM  
Blogger Cluizel said...

ooooohhhhh....pretty!

Happy belated birthday!

6:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!

3:03 PM  
Blogger Jena Evans said...

Still Waters,

Happy Belated Birthday...

All the beautiful flowers and gifts... Cool~
Your loc's are looking very "sweet"!

Blessings~

2:03 PM  
Blogger brunsli said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

10:46 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Belated Birthday Greetings! Best wishes for the year ahead.

5:56 PM  
Blogger ja stu sisterlock journey said...

Hey Stew,
See I posted a photo with my profile, now that I know how to do it going to have to get an up-dated photo to use (smile).Its actually quite simple(ha ha)

7:48 AM  
Blogger V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Wow those are a lot of flowers! Happy Belated Birthday!

11:41 AM  
Blogger still waters said...

Thanks for the love guys!!! By the way mum I neva even realise (:

one love still

3:53 PM  
Blogger N'Drea ~ the Storyteller said...

Whooo girl. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! God bless you, and may this new year bring all the fulfilment of your heart's desires.

Love those flowers and the gifts. You lucky girl :)

6:22 AM  
Blogger Goodnapps said...

Somebody definitely loves ya. Sorry I'm just now reading, but Happy Birthday anyway!!!

5:07 PM  
Blogger All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

geat blog hon. let me know what u think about my post about the King THANK WE FREE

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home