Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Bithday on the horizon



I have a birthday in a few hours and in preparation for that, I thought I would treat myself to a facial, a body scrub, my waxing and threading and yes!!!! a manicure and pedicure (: and boy was I busy but it was worth it.


The body scrub was wonderful the showers were warm and nice so I fell asleep

The facial ooooolala fell asleep again (: but woke up feeling refreshed

The mani- pedi I have got to try to do this on a regular basis (: . I got some really nice polish from Avon in warm back and midnight plum. the warm black is yummy my hands and feet say thank you very much !!!

and the hair removal eye brow and other essential areas all done so the B'day will catch me like I want it to (: and for that I am happy



So another celeration is on the horizon and I am looking forward to it.

ps ordered a really nice cake to celebrate (: and I think I should do these treats more often and find some other special treats for the b'day yeh dat sounds like a plan(: tehee

one love still

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger N'Drea ~ the Storyteller said...

Yeh man, pamper yuself, lol. Sounds like a yummy experience overall. You deserve it.

6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home