Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Friday, December 14, 2007

Irie Tam & Tings


Ok truth be told I just wanted to post these pics and thought I would do a post!!! Meikmeika I am going to send the recipe!!!! so don't think I forgot(: My mum made this tam a whiles back and I think this is just the third time I am wearing it but my DH and I went for a drive last night and tho it does not snow in Ja it can get pretty nippy so I wore the tam last night and took these pics. We went to a new mega store that opened in the 'republic' and bought some chsitmas decorations and had some sorrel in the car and made a toast to the season. Sorrel is so wondeful especially since I really only have it around Christmas...yum yum. so here is momees handy work been trying to get a few more but time will tell!!!!!
one love still

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger ja stu sisterlock journey said...

looking good sw, sorry girls I wont be taking any orders until '08(Laugh)

2:26 PM  
Blogger N'Drea ~ the Storyteller said...

I want that tam!!! You look so irie in it. :)

4:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know how to crochet and have yet to figure out how to make a Tam. You think your mom may post instructions??? LOL!!!

That Tam looks great on you!

Thanks for sending me the pudding recipe. Hopefully I can post a pic when I make it on my blog...

10:02 AM  
Blogger V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

The tam looks great on you and your Sisterlocks!

2:46 PM  
Blogger Goodnapps said...

Very very cute. You look great.

5:18 PM  
Blogger still waters said...

thanks guys!!! I am hoping to get some more hat or tams but this is a cool one to have in the collection(:

one love still

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home