Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Thursday, March 06, 2008

A bee in my Bonnet

Awhile back Tra asked about a 'bee in my bonnet'.....this is my explanation when I get and idea I usually take it an run with it and it usually consumes me (: at least for a while so thats me explanation (: hth

one love still

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

5:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! Thanks for getting back with me on that!

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home