Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Nars in Night Breed



So here it is the pic on the left was the first attempt and the one on the right the second...I love this shadow it is so sparkley and pretty been using it wet (: thanks again so much!!!

one love still

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

It looks great!

1:31 AM  
Blogger ja stu sisterlock journey said...

looking pretty kerr, cant stop u now eh?

3:36 AM  
Blogger N'Drea ~ the Storyteller said...

sis, u look fab. ur gonna have to give me tips. :)

5:49 AM  
Blogger still waters said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:49 AM  
Blogger still waters said...

mel thanks a bunch

mum thank you lol yuh dun know

nads you are sweet...tips anytime (:

one love still

6:51 AM  
Blogger brunsli said...

It looks really great on you!

10:52 AM  
Blogger Goodnapps said...

Looks marvelous.

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home