Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Good Presentation

So said the professor...so two assignments down and I am not really sure how many more to go (: But a special shout out to n'drea for your counsel and good vibes, the technique works so I am going to practice it not only for the presentation but also for preparation,thanks sis! I am so exhausted so I should get a good nite tonight. But I had to share the outcome of todays events (:

one love still

ps thanks to my DH &Mum you guys always have my back (:

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger N'Drea ~ the Storyteller said...

YAAAAY!!! I knew it would work and that you could do it. Thanks for the shout-out. :)

6:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Job!!

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home