Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Thursday, August 07, 2008

I am in LOVE...


With makeup. Yes I have been spending inordinate amounts of time looking at product sites, looking at beauty blogs, drooling at the sephora website. Could somebody let me in that store and say take what you want $$$ yeh right, well I will just keep dreaming (: but it has been so therapeutic seriously. And of course I have a ton a stuff I wanna try from different lines like lancome, stila, MAC, chanel and oh boy the list goes on (: but its been fun. I am not a connoisseur but I like MAC lip glass this gloss is cool and comes in some really hot colours. I am a vivaglam gurl altho the last one I bought (VI) has to be blended bacause di I is a lickle dark for dat shade (: but it is really nice with a chocolate brown liner. So lets just say there is alot more experimenting to go (tee hee) but I am gonna baby steps and then... did someone say hotta hotta (:

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Muse said...

i'm in love w/MAC lip glass as well. i've been using them for years!!! explicit with chestnut lip liner...hot!!!

1:40 PM  
Blogger Helga said...

You look hot! I luv, luv, luv, Sephora too. I always try on Stila lip gloss, Urban Decay eye shadows, and NARS blush and powder. Iman's beauty line was great, but she now sells in drugstores. Have fun!

9:22 PM  
Blogger Naturally Sophia said...

How pretty!

7:54 PM  
Blogger Jena Evans said...

Looking good... Locs and make up good well together~

9:30 AM  
Blogger N'Drea ~ the Storyteller said...

I'm clueless when it comes on to make-up. I've avoided it because of my battle with acne in the past. So you may need to help, lol. But I've heard raves about MAC. :)

I just love this pic. You're so gorgeous.

5:56 PM  
Blogger still waters said...

Thanks Helga, naturally Sophia and Gena. Nadz you are so sweet thanks putus(: when yuh ready I got the hook up!

one love still

4:39 PM  
Blogger Maryee said...

Your make-up and locs are georgeous here! Just lovely!!!

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home