Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Presentation

So today I have my first grad school presentation...and I am nervous, anxious and a ton more emotions all that mixed up into one. I am not feeling so happy with the final product and I have been slaving over it so that really does not make me feel any better...would more time make a difference I wonder??? Part of me wants more time the other part wants to just do it an be done (:

So I am going to give it the once over and then give it my best shot, I will be sure to let you know how it works out (:

one love still

ps just needed to vent a little

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger N'Drea ~ the Storyteller said...

Sending good thoughts your way. Try this creative visualisation exercise - Hold an image of you giving your best presentation ever for about 2 minutes. Do that for as many times as you need. It should help when the actual moment comes. It's worked for me in the past. :)

8:36 AM  
Blogger still waters said...

thanks n'drea (: I will try it

one love still

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home