Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Komen race for the cure




So this what I did yesterday and I had a blast. Fifteen thousand people approximately attended!!! I walked for my aunts who last there fight...and for the countless other women and men who continue to fight.

one love still
ps my t-shirt was a youth small hmm..

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

Congratulations on participating; there have been many races over here this summer and I haven't managed to register for a single one :-(.
Itlooks as though you had great weather...

10:17 PM  
Blogger N'Drea ~ the Storyteller said...

if is even once in my lifetime, i'm going to make an effort to participate in one of these kinds of races/walks that are conducted here annually. is a shame on my part, but u have inspired me.

btw, lovely pic.

7:46 AM  
Blogger ja stu sisterlock journey said...

Congrats stu so proud of you, the shirt no look so tight(lol)

8:25 AM  
Blogger N'Drea ~ the Storyteller said...

hey girl, you've been tagged!

5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home