Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Sunday, October 19, 2008

I wanted something different




I think this was 3/4 weeks ago. I wanted a little umph but was not really feeling the soft spikes vibe so I settled for a braidout. Now I really should not post these pics because I have no pics of what it looked like when I was done (: but hey...I enjoyed doing it and broke up the monotony by doing other stuff in between (: the braiding. I used some bands to hold the ends because some of the braids will not hold at the end without some help.

So I pulled them out the following morning and I was pleased but never thought anyone would have seen the difference...well "Kerry your hair looks different did you do something to it?" says one of my professors *wink* I sure did and I am happy you noticed (: No I did not say that but still I was tickled (:

one love still

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger N'Drea ~ the Storyteller said...

i'm sure it looked all curly and fab. pity u don't have any pics. cho man, 'ow yu fi do dat, sis? lol.

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home