Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Saturday, November 15, 2008

more random thoughts


I want to no take that back I am going to colour the ends of my locks the reason just want them black. Doing my own retightenings honesty cudos to the self retighteners I tried retightening one lock a few weeks ago and it took me fore ever. Separating my locks after washing is enough so the short of it is I will be having my locks retighened no more pie in the sky oh maybe I will do it myself crap. I baked some butter scotch sticks tonight not sure how they taste but they look fine just about the way they should. Another thing I now know why it is said J'can can be warm people. Sometimes it is hard work staying true to yourself and being true to those around you at the same time. But mi a gwaan try still.

one love still

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home