Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Sunday, March 15, 2009

wine and crocodiles :)





Yaay I been out and about and I am happy last weekend the graduate students assoc. went to the Everglades and did the Miccosukee village tour. So the live crocodile show was the last part of the tour we got information about the creatures and saw some hands on interaction with the crocs and the tour guide. At the end he asks does anyone want to hold a baby croc? me no way I am way too afraid of reptiles oh well the pic says it all . The airboat was peaceful.I had fun. Wine tasting was yummy too came away with a bottle of shiraz from Australia. Red wine is so soothing and I am taking a liking to apple rum too.

one love still

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe you held a baby croc...wow!!!

5:42 AM  
Blogger still waters said...

me either it was so exhilaratiing!!!

one love still

12:35 PM  
Blogger anthia-ofo said...

You're brave my sista! Reminded me of when I was 9yrs and we lived in northern Ghana. My parents took us to this crocodile pond which was a tourist site, in a place called Paga. The guides threw 2-3 live chickens to a huge croc and it swallowed them. Then they asked who wanted to hold it's tail. Since I didn't know any better, I went and held the monsters tail!

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home