Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Monday, January 26, 2009

Chiney bumps aka bantu knots




So this weekend in an effort to begin my freedom campaign I washed my hair chiney bumped it slept on it (no heat) and pulled them down in the afternoon (of the following day). The findings my hair did have a nice crinkle so next time will do them an little smaller and maybe use some product for hold and one side of my hair was basically dry before I did them so will try to have evenly distributed water al around. Overall I am happy with how they turned.

one love still

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Love this style

7:33 AM  
Blogger still waters said...

Thanks BB

one love still

9:33 AM  
Blogger Kicukalah said...

Very pretty! I've just started my loc journey 2 months ago and I'm amazed at how everyone's locs look different. Your blog is one of my favorites. Can't wait to see what's next.

10:46 AM  
Blogger ja stu sisterlock journey said...

Looking good kerr

4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I love them! Cyan remember the last time I put chiney bump inna mi head! LOL. But I will sure try dem once I getme locks :-)

7:50 AM  
Blogger Naturally Sophia said...

Cute

8:13 AM  
Blogger Jena Evans said...

I love the look, Still!!!

I got those "chiney bumps" in now and will also sleep on them, too! I have some setting lotion and will get under the dryer in the morning...

Be blessed~

8:14 PM  
Blogger Starshadow said...

Hello my sister (because of sisterlocks AND Jamaica.Looking good!

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home