Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Saturday, November 28, 2009

I still heart my blog and my fellow bloggers and the thought of blogging :)


I do ckeck in on my blog every now and again and I read other blogs too. Life at the moment has really kept me away. Not an excuse because I could still make time. Oh well when the time is right I will do a proper update or maybe I should say when I feel up to it. Here I am as I am from time to time thinking about the meaning and purpose of my life not over doing it the thoughts are just there. Staying in the 'moment' though because in the grand scheme of things it is the most important the moment that is.

more Happy Holidays thoughts

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Maryee said...

Thanks for checking in. We heart you, too!!!

9:34 AM  
Blogger frankie zhao said...

Hello
I'm creating a new concept of blog,which is teaching people how to make and save money for free.

this is a public service blog.

My purpose is just to let more people share my money making,money saving Information.

Please visit My Site:
http://waysmakingmoneyonline.blogspot.com/

cheers!

5:32 AM  
Blogger Chandana said...

Hi,

Here's a blog that serves for your spiritual needs, and will surely be a blessing for you.

It has messages from the Holy Scriptures, taught by the Spirit of God.

These messages teach us how to have God in all the aspects of our lives and have God's rule over every matter :

www.holyoneofisrael-reconciliation.blogspot.com

Have a blessed reading and gladly write back if you need any prayer help.

God bless you and your family.

10:39 AM  
Blogger nyshy said...

hiiii how are you??? follow me honey kisses bye




reggae for ever

9:17 PM  
Blogger Erum said...

such a nice post ... pretty much what we all bloggers feel :) ..

3:37 AM  
Blogger Global Future said...

Wow...
Fantastic blog.
Great pictures.
I like your blog.

I would like to invite you to save our planet and stop global warming. Please visit my blog:

http://globalgreenview.blogspot.com/

Keep blogging.
Have a great time.

5:30 PM  
Blogger Darrin Brown said...

I LOVED YOUR BLOG. I REALLY DO. PLEASE CHECK OUT MY 2 BLOGS. HERE ARE THE WEB ADREESSES.

www.darmac-customs.blogspot.com
www.margatesports.blogspot.com

I AM A 10 YEAR OLD GIRL LIVING THE LIFE OF BUSINESS.

3:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

vibram five fingers
vibram fivefingers
vibram five fingers review
vibram bikila
Vibram Five Fingers Speed
Vibram Five Fingers Bikila
nike sb
nike dunks
chi flat irons
ghd hair straighteners

12:33 AM  
Blogger CaribSun said...

It is so good to hear from you again! I love your blog.

7:37 AM  
Blogger Аптека "Похудей-ка" said...

Продолжаю вам рассказывать об эксперименте, который я ставлю над собственным телом и организмом. Краткая предыстория для тех, кто только знакомиться с моим каналом и не в курсе того, что тут происходит.Меня зовут Дарина, мне 31 год и мой вес медленно приближался к отметке в 100 кг (если точнее, то на начало эксперимента вес был 92,3 кг). Диеты в моей жизни не работают, физкультура отпадает, ограничение и насилие над собой я не приемлю. Решено было пробовать худеть по этому способу ...
Похудей-ка

4:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home